Thursday, July 4, 2013

Communication

Composing a beautiful poem is like me courting a man (which obviously I'm baad at it!) . They even sound trying too hard to be a poem. Nevertheless, I am writing my poems based on my mawkish soul, emotion,(the main ingredient of course) and hormonal imbalance.

Roberst Frost, Pablo Neruda, Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi, Charles Bukowski (I'm just have fallen in love with his poetry) and Lang Leav are my favourite poets and I really wish I could express beautifully like them.
But my poems are like a loser who wants desperately to be a popular girl.

Oh well, I will still write, write and write till you puke, puke and puke. My poems are mostly maudlin, remember? But what the heck, here goes:


Communication
Sometimes, eyes speak louder
Like deafening thunder,
I wish you could see them,
Without the noises
In your head.
I wish you could hear me
Communicating with you,
Through my silence and
my eyes.

-Nuruljannah-




No comments:

Post a Comment