Friday, November 22, 2013

Goodbye

I fell in love with a man,
Who indeed drives me insane.

I did not see it coming,
It is indeed bad timing.

I felt there was a strong connection,
But it is gruelling to grab your attention.

It has always been her in your heart,
She is your invaluable diamond cut.

You pine after her,
Your happily-ever-after.

While I am just a fool,
Who broke every rule.

I let my heart lead the way,
It makes me go astray.

I heard you won her heart back,
I almost got a heart attack.

You have stung me like a deadly bee,
But you are still important to me.

If she ever hurts you,
I'll haunt her and whoever hurts you too.

Your happiness is what I desire,
Even if you burn me like fire.

I really miss the moment when you said "hi"
But now it's time to say goodbye.

-Nuruljannah-

P.S. Only Allah knows how I feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment