Wednesday, December 4, 2013

To My Dearest Buddy

Both hearts are teeming
With unintended scars.
Our views are discordant
Like bumper cars.

Like a wounded soldier
We retreat to our shell,
I miss our ridiculousness,
Our endless tale.

We used to laugh
Like there is something
Tickling our soul,
I do not want our friendship ends with parting.

My heart is as fragile as
a dream,
You know it is not invincible 
When it comes to him.

I know you are concerned,
I am too,
Both have different interpretations
Perhaps, we both have wrongly construed.

People have different methods,
When they walk through the path of thorns,
All I want is for you to be here with me,
While eating ice-cream cones.

I know I love to weep,
As I cannot catch the wind,
I do not intend to make you weak,
I just need your shoulder to lean on.

What makes me sadder
You are fading away too,
What should I do?
I don't want us to be two.

-Nuruljannah-



No comments:

Post a Comment