Sunday, December 8, 2013

Repetition

Sometimes having a cup of coffee and composing a lousy poetry could mend your heart a bit. Well, not really. Ar-Rahman is always there. Sometimes these noises in my heart have blinded me from sensing His warmth and closeness. By the way, I wrote a poem entitled "Repetition" in my dusty notebook. This is not about God, Ar-Rahman. It's about someone who I really care about, the one who's out of my reach. Here goes:

Repetition
I sing in disconsolate tune,
I see you there,
Untouchable, unobtainable,
My soul sings the loudest croon,
As sombre as the darkness blooms,
I would never be there,
So I sing in disconsolate tune,
In the stillness,
I see you there,
Untouchable, unobtainable,
My soul sings the loudest croon,
As sombre as the darkness blooms.

-Nuruljannah-

No comments:

Post a Comment